If you would like to apply for a Visiting Medical Officer (VMO) position at South Coast Private, please click on the following link.
Alternatively, you can contact our Director of Nursing, Kim Capp on (02) 4286 6800 to obtain the appropriate forms.
Completed applications can be faxed to (02) 4286 6895 (Attention Kim Capp) or emailed to [email protected]
Please ensure the following documents are included in your application:
- Completed paperwork inclusive of referees
- Copy of current medical registration
- Copy of current medical indemnity insurance showing relevant specialty covered and expiry date
- Copy of Resume
- Completed paperwork will be reviewed by the Director of Nursing and the Medical Advisory Committee representatives.
- Applications will be submitted to the Medical Advisory Credentialing Committee, which meets every two months.
- Temporary accreditation can be granted for a period of time whilst waiting for formal approval from the Medical Advisory
- If the application is approved, a confirmation letter will be forwarded to the applicant.